Update day: 23-09-2023
Category: Civil / Construction
- Assist the Project Manager/HOD in the coordination of work for the on-going upgrading of commercial building including Upgrading of PV Panels, Façade Lighting Upgrading, Toilets and Lobbies Upgrading, or any other assigned projects.
- Assist Project Manager/HOD in developing project brief, proposal, design intent, pre-qualification of contractor, tender document prior to calling of tender.
- Manage and oversee the contractor work and progress on site during the project execution stage so that works are completed on time and according to key performance requirements, project quality plan and within budget.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders within the organization and monitor contractors’ performance against the project plan.
- Manage and monitor the activities of appointed contractors to ensure their works are coordinated with stakeholders, tenants, subcontractor and operation colleagues of the commercial building.
- Ensure timely submission of the work schedules by the contractor, reporting of site progress and highlighting issues encountered by the contractors to Project Manager/HOD diligently.
- Coordinate and resolve technical or site issues during project execution stage and maintenance/defect liability period as they arise to minimise delays and irregularities.
- Attend regular meetings or site inspections with Management/Consultant/Contractors, assess contractors’ claims and variations, prepare or review reports in accordance to the status of the project.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of the project works.
- Ensure that all workplace safety rules and regulations are being observed and complied with by the contractors.
- Assist Project Manager/HOD in the coordination of M&E operation tasks and site inspection work as and when necessary.
- Assist Project Manager/HOD in the feasibility study of identified projects as they arise.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Building Services or equivalent discipline with at least five years of relevant experiences.
- Experience in project management or coordination of M&E/C&S/Architectural works within operational building is desirable.
- Ability to work with consultants and manage contractors effectively to achieve targets and meet timeline.
- Green Mark Accredited Professional (GM AP) is desirable.
- Conversant in using MS Office, Powerpoint, Autocad design software, etc will be desirable.
- Conversant with local engineering codes and regulations.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the button ’Apply Now’.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest and application.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 4000 - 7000⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2400 - 2800⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3000 - 4500⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 7000 - 10000⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 7000 - 14000⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 5000 - 9800⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 4500 - 6000⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 5000 - 10000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 7000 - 9800⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Central