Update day: 20-09-2023
- Manage the security system (SI) integrator and vendors
- Ensure the security system (SI) integrator complies with the service level agreement and key performance indicators
- Manage any security system improvement or additional project works at the Gallery
- Analyse statistics relating to the security systems and makes recommendations for improvement
- Acts as an enabler to bridge security operations and system requirements for efficiency in operations
- Maintains all security operations equipment, its certification and ensure its operability in line with performance indicators
- Manages the Security Command Centre and its operational readiness.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing an integrated security management system in a large complex
- Technical knowledge in security systems and infrastructure
- Au fait with developments in security technology
- Experience in managing security projects, timeline, delivery, testing and commissioning.
- Ability to integrate and play an important role in a large and fast paced team.
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously.
- Flexible approach to working hours, as and when the business levels demand.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Medically and physically fit, good team player with initiative.
- May need to work on rotating shifts, weekends
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2700 - 3200⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2600 - 4500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2500 - 2800⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 West
💸 2500 - 4000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 North
💸 1800 - 2300⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 7500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3800 - 5500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 North
💸 4000 - 6000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore