Update day: 16-09-2023
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Assistant Facilities Manager, Soft Services
Account Management – Work Dynamics (Singapore)
What this job involves:
- Putting safety in your hands
- First things first, your chief concern is to ensure a safer and more comfortable work
- environment to work in and visit. Part of the checklist you will run through are to plan and
- execute all preparations needed for meetings and conferences with clients and VIP visits.
- Likewise, the mailroom, front office and housekeeping all fall into your realm.
- Being dedicated to great results
- You should be mobile and capable of working anywhere because you will perform daily
- check-ins around the front office and lobby to ensure high standards. Whatever mix-ups
- or jams that you spot, you should be quick to figure out the best repairs. Your input and
- ideas will be sought to help steer the team in directions that help make the facility
- perform at its best.
- A typical day for you also involves contact with vendors—reviewing their services and
- coordinating with them for the resolution of any service issues.
Sound like you?
To apply you need to have:
- Core facilities management skills
- If you’re a graduate in any discipline, you will most likely to qualify for this role. You
- should also have 5-7 years of experience in facilities management. It would be great if
- you have tertiary qualifications in hotel management, building management and/or
- Outstanding team prowess
- Are you equipped to set up a team to success? Can you also play to your strengths and
- work effectively as a team member? If yes, that’s great—the ability to bring about
- positive changes and follow through with them will come in handy for this role.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise
your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower
your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2500 - 2800⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2300 - 2500⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2100 - 2750⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2300 - 3300⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 3800⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore