Update day: 27-09-2023
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Assembly Works is a boutique professional service provider offering a wide range of services from consulting, accounting, corporate secretarial services and HR services. We are looking for self-driven and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to take the next step in their professional career and believes in providing top quality services to customers.
Job Description & Requirements
- Preparation of financial reports and tax.
- Preparation of Full sets of accounts and Partial set of accounts for various companies across multiple industry, including reconciliation, cash flow, closing.
- Handling of tax-related matters such as corporate and individual income tax, property tax and GST in Singapore.
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports and reconciliation.
- Assist in Audit preparation with our appointed audit partner firm.
- Other accounting duties or assignment.
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignment.
- Degree in accounting or other professional qualifications recognized by ISCA
- Relevant experience in handling full sets of accounts
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Knowledge in QuickBooks/Xero will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A young & dynamic team player with a strong sense of work commitment
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2600 - 3600⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2800 - 3800⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3300 - 3500⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2700 - 3200⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3000 - 3800⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 6000 - 7500⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3000 - 5000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 4000 - 5000⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3500 - 5500⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Central